Greetings`

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings`

It looks like all my posts was deleted and any personal messages are gone as well. So hello again from Monticello Arkansas, and if you left me a PM kindly pm me again.

Thanks guys

Sorry for that, and welcome! Only a few days of posts were lost and hopefully the vBulletin new version we upgraded to holds up!
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Mate you have nothing to be sorry for. It's life crap happens.

However if you the dude that did Dark Places the least you can do is do a digital version for Amazon... Easier for people to rent lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelHenry View Post
        However if you the dude that did Dark Places the least you can do is do a digital version for Amazon... Easier for people to rent lol.
        I have authorization to do so (so does Jeremy Orr for "The Watcher," and he has it on there), however... that means I have to resynch the time coding of all the subtitles (which is mandatory), which I'm not looking forward to doing. For some reason in a video player they synch up differently than they do when encoded to a DVD/Blu-ray.

I should get on that, though.
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

You do that, I will love you forever.

Much as I love physical copies, I also collect digital and I also purchase digital on sites like Amazon or Vudo... Easier for me to watch on my TV.

Comment

• dubiousbystander
            dubiousbystander commented
            Editing a comment
            I know that feeling. I have the Blu Rays from Andrew and Jeremy which are precious to me, but my house is so full of stuff, that in general I prefer digital nowadays.

• MichaelHenry
            MichaelHenry commented
            Editing a comment
            I have also got into tape trading of various shows and or TV movies (wrestling) Something about watching a 2 Gen VHS rip with commercials that bring back memories of me and my dad. I don't approve of pirating but I love the ABC Sunday Night Movies TV rips with commercials on those rare occasions that I find them. Too many people want 4k, gimmie 480 with grainy lines at the bottom

Welcome back!
          May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Working...
          X